Five Panel Test Kit
Instant Home Drug Test Kit | Multi Panel.
Simultaneously Tests for Marijuana, Cocaine, Meth/Amphetamines, Opiates, and PCP from the comfort of your home.
- Simple One-Step Multi-Panel Test
- Accurately Detects Drug Metabolites
- Reliable Results Within Minutes
**Please use responsibly. These products are to be used in accordance with all state and federal laws**
If you have a question about this product please send it to us: [email protected]
The Health Tech Five Panel Test Kit uses proven immunoassay technology to detect the presence of drug metabolites in urine. The Five Panel Test Kit conforms with NIDA/SAMHSA guidelines to provide a "positive" or "negative" result according to established cutoff levels.
- Collect urine sample in a clean glass or plastic container.
- Open the foil pouch at the notch and remove the test kit.
- Pull the protective cap off the bottom of the test to reveal the absorbent testing strips.
- Do not discard the protective cap.
- Carefully dip the testing strips into the urine sample.
- Do not allow the urine to touch the plastic casing of the test.
- Allow the test to absorb some urine (you will be able to see the urine moving up through the windows)
- After five to ten seconds, remove the test from the urine.
- Replace the protectice cap over the testing strips and lay the test on a clean, flat surface while the test lines develop.
- You can read negative results (see below) as soon as they appear.
- Positive results must be read at least five minutes after removing the test from the urine sample.
- Do not interpret any results after ten minutes.
- Check to see if there are lines in the control zones (marked with a C) of the test.
- If there are any lines in the control zone for each drug, the test is functioning properly.
- If a line does not appear in the control zone for each drug, then the test procedure was not performed properly or the test may be defective.
READING THE RESULTS:
When two lines appear, no matter how faint, one in the test region (T) and one in the control region (C). Any strip with both lines visible means a negative result for that drug.
When a line appears in the control region (C) and there is no trace of a line in the test region (T). Make sure the lines have a full five minutes to develop.