Last Updated: Apr 1, 2023
Security and Cookies Policy
The information you provide to testnegative.com during the online purchase process is protected in transit through the use of a network protocol called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
The simplest way to confirm an online transaction is protected is by referencing the URL, if it starts with https:// you can be assured it is using SSL. We take customers' personal information very seriously, and as a result, we do not accept payments via email. We also protect against unauthorized disclosure by limiting access only to those employees who are in direct contact with customers and need the information to do their jobs and process orders.
A strong password that meets the following minimum criteria:
- Must be 04-10 characters in length with no spaces.
- Must contain at least three (3) of the following character types: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and special character (excluding ampersand [&] and back quote[`])
Additional security features are:
- A two-factor authentication process is used to verify identity upon password creation or reset.
- Online access will be locked after three unsuccessful login attempts
- To prevent unauthorized access to your account we use a timeout feature, which means that your sessions will be automatically terminated after 15 minutes of inactivity. If you'd like to continue after this point in time, you simply log in again.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
- If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
Using the industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption, provides the maximum encryption key length (up to 2048-bit) allowed by your browser when transmitting your information. When we talk about encryption, such as 256-bit encryption or 2048-bit encryption, we're referring to the length of the "keys" used to encrypt and decrypt data. The longer the key, the more secure the encrypted data. You could think of the key as a password, without which you can't decode a message. Basically, a 2048-bit key is like a 40-character password (and virtually impossible to decode).
To establish a secure session with our site, your browser must be compliant with TLS version 1.2 (or higher). You'll need a Web browser such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Microsoft Internet Explorer that supports at least 256-bit encryption. Many other browsers will support encryption, but they may not provide the highest level of security available. To take full advantage of our site's security features, we strongly recommend upgrading to a browser that supports 2048-bit encryption. Newer versions of Chrome and Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer have this capability.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy the following definitions apply:
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to TestNegative.com.
- "Cookies" means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- "Website" refers to TestNegative.Com, accessible from https://testnegative.com/
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Type Of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
If you have any questions about this Policy, You can contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org