Last Updated: Jan 26, 2024
PLEASE NOTE ALL TRANSIT TIMES ARE ESTIMATED AND CARRIERS MAY EXPERIENCE SHIPPING DELAYS. ALL DELIVERY GUARANTEES ARE SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY. FEDEX ORDERS CUT-OFF TIME 7.10PM EST / 4:10PM PST.
General Shipping conditions
- We only ship on weekdays. No shipping is available on weekends.
- The day we ship your package does not count as a shipping day. Saturday and Sunday are not considered shipping days for the purpose of transit.
- All packages usually go out the same day, please refer to the carrier-specific policies below for more details.
- All PO BOX addresses must use a USPS Mail service.
- Orders cannot be shipped to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Please note after the payment is processed all sales are final.
Fedex Shipping Policies
- FedEx Express Saver 3 business days. (Cut off time 7:10 pm EST / 4:10PM PST).
- FedEx Expedited 2 business days. Indirect signature required (Cut off time 7:10 pm EST / 4:10PM PST).
- FedEx Overnight 1 business day. Indirect signature required. (Cut off time 7:10 pm EST / 4:10PM PST)
- FedEx cut off time is 7:10 pm EST / 4:10PM PST if you place your order after the aforementioned time it will ship the following business day. If you order after the cut off time on a Friday, your order will be shipped on a Monday.
- All FedEx Overnight and 2Day packages require a signature upon delivery, packages cannot be left at the door should no one be available to sign for it at the time of delivery.
- If you are not able to receive your package for whatever reason and will not be available to sign for it at the shipping address you provided, you can choose to pick it up at your nearest FedEx Office instead. Please check on FedEx.com for the address of your closest FedEx office and use this address as your shipping address.
- Please note when you submit an online signature release it may take up to 48 hrs for FedEx to update their system. TestNegative.com is not liable in any way for delays due to online signature releases that are not processed on time. Moreover, TestNegative.com is not responsible for any type of issue with signature release deliveries such as lost, misplaced, or damaged packages.
- No shipping refunds will be given for delays resulting from adverse weather conditions or other delays beyond FedEx's control. Therefore there is always a slight risk that you may not receive your parcel on time. Depending on the reason for such a delay, you may or may not get your shipping fee refunded, it all depends if the late delivery is covered under FedEx's on-time delivery guarantee.
*No delivery on weekends or holidays.
USPS Shipping Policies
- FREE US SHIPPING OFFER All orders over $145 (before shipping & tax) are eligible for FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (estimated 1-5 business days but not guaranteed).
- USPS Express Mail guaranteed in 1-3 days, including Saturdays. No delivery on Sundays or holidays.
- USPS Standard 1-5 business days not guaranteed. No delivery on weekends or holidays.
- If you choose the Standard Mail (USPS) service or the free shipping (which ships USPS Standard) options, please be aware that these are the slowest shipping services available and are not guaranteed delivery services. The transit time is given as an indication only and does not mean you will receive your parcel on the specified day. Depending on your location the average delivery time for Priority Mail services is 2-5 days which means you don't count Sundays or holidays.
- Please note all orders over $500 USD in product value and shipping with USPS require a signature confirmation, which means someone needs to be available to receive the package.
*No delivery on weekends or holidays (except for USPS Express which does deliver on Saturdays).
International Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Mail International (2 weeks or more not guaranteed)
- USPS Priority Mail International (6-14 days not guaranteed)
- USPS Express Mail International (3-10 days not guaranteed)
*No delivery on Sundays or holidays.
All orders are shipped in plain, unmarked packages. Nowhere on the package does our logo or our company name appear and there is no way for anyone to know what is on the inside when shipping within the USA. All international orders will require custom documents.
*We ship from New York and Nevada, USA.
It is always the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that they have the necessary paperwork to allow importation to their respective country. While we cannot be held responsible for any kind of customs issues we will do our best to work with customs by providing them with the necessary paperwork.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS (including Canadians): If your transaction gets DECLINED for no reason it is highly possible that it is due to an international block set by your credit card issuer which prevents you from making a purchase from outside of your home country. To temporarily lift this block you'll need to contact your credit card issuer by dialing the phone number found on the back of your card and letting them know you would like to place an order with "Clear Choice" or "Groovy Light" if its an AMEX card, located in the USA. Once done, you'll need to return to your cart and resubmit your order.
Shipping During Holidays
FedEx and USPS observe a number of Federal Holidays and therefore shipments processed or in transit during those holidays may incur a delay. Please be sure to call to confirm the delivery time when placing orders before or during holidays. No shipping refunds will be granted if delivery was delayed during a holiday period.
No Additional Shipping Payments
At TestNegative.com, we value the trust and satisfaction of our customers above all else. It has come to our attention that some of our valued customers have received suspicious emails requesting additional payments. We want to reassure you that such communication is not from our company, and we are committed to ensuring your shopping experience is safe, secure, and transparent.
We will never send emails requesting extra payments for shipping once your order has been shipped. The total cost of your order, including shipping fees, will be clearly stated at the time of purchase, and you will not be asked for any additional payments related to shipping after your order is placed. If you believe you have received a suspicious email that appears to be from TestNegative.com, but you are uncertain about its authenticity, please report it to our customer support team. Here are our official communication channels:
- You can call us at 1-866-900-5656
- Email us at [email protected]
- Use the Online Chat button at the bottom right of the screen
Acts of God
Deliveries delayed due to Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, application of security regulations imposed by a government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, acts or omissions of customs officials authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond FEDEX/USPS' control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or any circumstances beyond shipper's control will not be granted any shipping (full or partial) refunds.
Damaged In Transit Policy
Please note that using express shipping methods, such as USPS Priority Mail Express, FedEx 2Day and FedEx Priority Overnight may cause leaking or spilling in Detox Drinks, if any of these methods are used TestNegative.Com is not liable for partial or full leaks of the drinks. Please note that if your order is protected by a carrier guarantee evidence will be requested, please do not throw away the product or its packaging.
If you have any questions about this Policy, You can contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org